Monday, January 18, 2010

The answer is 3...

Three days in a row sorting through underGarments. That has to be a new record for me and proof that my life is lame - because this is all I have to blog about...

So I went to my mom's house for Sunday dinner (it was her birthday so we made her dinner), but I found a basket of laundry that needed washing... guess what it was? You guessed it! Under"G's"!! I guess if I sit down tonight and fold them, it will be four days in a row, but I can only take so much, so that's not going to happen!!

By the way, here is a photo of my experience at the Junior League of Salt Lake:


Do I look confused? Bewildered? Incredulous?
It's because I don't know what this is, or what possible use it could have...

Okay - that's not true, but it made for a good photo!!

3 comments:

Mama! said...

LOL! Wish I could have been there to witness ;)

The Bingham's said...

again, HAHAHA!! I love it cousin!

Thauna said...

:o) Cute pic!!!