Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Temple Square for Rebecca

Hey all, I finally went through the pictures I took on Temple Square. I tried to take some good shots for Rebecca since she won't be seeing the lights first-hand and they are a Christmas staple... well, in Utah anyway.

I thought I would try my hand at a little slide show presentation, so I'm crossing my fingers that this works. If not, I uploaded the pictures to my flickr page, so you can view them all there.

(The video is about 4 minutes long.) Enjoy!



Here are a few of the pictures I like the best:









3 comments:

Mama! said...

Stunning, Micah J. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing, that's the closest I'll get to seeing them this year and I needed that.

Rebecca Foster said...

Hey Micah, I'm just seeing these now. They are beautiful! You have a good eye, very talented. Thanks for posting so I could see them.

Thauna said...

I'm sad...I didn't get to see the lights this year. Thanks for posting so I could at least see pictures.