Monday, December 21, 2009

Well, I'm glad THAT'S over!!

So I am done with choir. It was both a tough and rewarding experience (insert cheesy spiritual lesson comment here).

But I am glad it's over. It added a lot of stress and I really felt like I was sacrificing time I needed to do other things. One big one, is exercise. I feel like Pizza the Hut (Shout out Spaceballs fans!!!)! I realized that exercising is going to have to be more of a priority for me than it has been. It's been important, but not necessarily a priority. I really want 2010 to be the year that make some self-improvements that I should have made a long time ago.

I had forgotten how much I like performing and then hearing the applause - it's very satisfying. I had never performed in the Assembly Hall on Temple Square before and I reall liked it. Actually, I'm not sure I had ever been IN the Assembly Hall before. So that was fun.

It was totally crowded, but I think I got some good pictures of the lights on Temple Square. I need to review them all and post them to Flikr - so be watching for that!

I just re-read what I wrote and I feel like I'm having an "it was neat," moment. Is that the line from Sleepless in Seattle, when she's reading the letter from Jonah that she thinks is really his dad, so it sounds totally remedial for an adult to be writing...? Or maybe she said, "you sound neat." Anyway, you get my point. I like blogging. Blogging is neat...

3 comments:

Rebecca Foster said...

Pizza the Hut! Haha! I forgot about that.

Congrats on the successful singing, I am sure you guys sounded great.

I'll talk to you on Christmas Eve!

Marianne said...

It's cute....It's like a little clue.

Micah, you're a blogging machine lately!

John said...

Great news! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

A couple of things...
First, too many Spaceballs quotes hit me so I'll just say I appreciate the reference. :o)

Second, if you think about it, Sleepless in Seattle sparked a whole new wave in communications... LOL, BFF, etc. Very ahead of it's time. Very neat! ;o)