Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sigh of relief!!

Well, I'm glad THAT'S over!! phew! So I just sang in church a few hours ago and I went through just about every emotion possible, it was like a roller coaster ride. I think people must have heard me differently than I sounded to myself, because I got a lot of compliments. Not that I think I did bad, I actually think I did better than I thought I would, but because I'm a perfectionist, I wish I had done even better. Overall though, I'm pretty happy. I did something that was really hard for me, totally out of my comfort zone, and I didn't suck royally. If I'm going to be totally honest, for as little experience I have singing solo's, I actually think I did pretty good. I have to say, overall again, that I am happy with how it turned out... but I AM glad it's over!!

Would I do it again...? Maybe... :)

4 comments:

RyanNMargaret said...

Yay! I knew you would do great! I bet it was beautiful!

Thauna said...

I knew you'd do great too! You always give your all and I wish I could have heard you sing.

Mama! said...

I'm glad you have a blog and I hope you don't mind I check it every now and again :)
I didn't know you sang- I do too! It is nerve racking and I've never sung a solo- good for you!

Delia D'Nell said...

You did a great job!