Friday, April 6, 2012

Jazz fan

So, I decided to go to a Jazz game with some friends of mine from "the program." It was the Jazz versus the Pheonix Suns and it was off the heezy!! I don't know how else to say it - what a great game! Literally, the final score was decided by milliseconds, which could have put the game in overtime, but it wasn't meant to be and the Jazz lost 105 to 107 - heartbreaking, but the Sun's really needed it! My friend is a Suns fan (which is putting it mildly) and he told me I had to decide by half-time what my team was going to be. It was tough, Steve Nash was awesome and the Suns were good, but I thought the Jazz were playing better as a team, however, they were also "fouling" all over the place, which was giving the Sun's some points...


I was torn.


But then something happened to change all that...



...so now it's official...






I'm a Jazz fan!!

5 comments:

j said...

Nice! :)

And we get to see the "bullet" look. :)

Anonymous said...

GO MICHAH!!

JO

Bob said...

Ah, the Jazz Dancers, winning converts every day....

Hey, it was good to see you! Thanks for coming down and saying hi.

Rebecca Foster said...

Basketball, ew. But, yay for you!

Delia D'Nell said...

hilarious