Saturday, June 11, 2011

The speed of June

Why is June so busy? What is it about Summer that things pick up so much? I feel like I have something going on every other day. I think I am partly freaking out because of all the things coming up this Fall. Starting the Master's program, moving in Oct (I'm house-sitting for a year and a half), and the uncertainty of how I'm going to pay for it all!! AAAGGHHH!!!

Okay, I'm not really freaking out THAT much! But still... I feel like I really wanted to enjoy the summer and it's just moving too fast! I think a lot of my anticipation is really excitement more than nerves. I feel like my life is changing so quickly, but in ways that I've needed and wanted, I don't know how to describe it - it's just a strange time of my life.

Things are busy, but life is pretty good.

No comments: