Friday, September 10, 2010

I little note about friends

I took a break from studying today and spent some time catching up on people's blogs. First, of all, I don't keep in touch with people nearly as much as I ought to (I didn't say "should!"). Second, I think I have some of the best friends ever. I'm sure everyone feels that way about their friends, which is good. But I just wanted to go "on record" as saying that I think I have the BEST friends ever!

I think my friends are the kind of people who make you feel like you want to be a better person just by being around them. I need those kind of people and I feel pretty lucky to have that! I hope I can be that kind of friend in return.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Micah - I couldn't agree more. We've had some good times. I was just thinking about our sleepoevers - escaping the house by tying the bedsheets to your bed and throwing them out your bedroom window. I think just going out the front door would have been easier. :) And also reminiscing about the whole log of cookie dough in addition to the other junk we ate during a weekend movie night. Thank you for being a great friend!