Friday, March 6, 2009

Not so serious today...

Wow, so a lot my past blogs are pretty serious. I'll try to balance it out a little. I just happened to catch the first few minutes of Meduim on Monday and they re-created the opening scene of Juno. HI-larious!! It made me remember the days I watched TV "religiously" and it made me long for those days again... For those of you who don't know I stopped watching TV just before the Fall season started. I did this for a few reasons: 1) Too much tv + not enough exercise = ball of lard! 2) Planning to go to school, so I might as well get used to not having time for TV. 3) Too much tv + not enough exercise = ball of lard! 4) Characters on TV were becoming more real to me than people in my own life, which is totally disturbing, but they really are so much more interesting! And last but not least.. 5) Too much tv + not enough exercise = ball of lard!

In no particular order, here is a list of actresses I love (and who I'm sure would love me back, if they really got to know me!)
Regina King
Audrey Hepburn
Kathryn Hahn
Jennifer Garner
Laura Linney
Alfre Woodard
Gwyneth Paltrow
Doris Day
Aiesha Tyler
Charisma Carpenter (I could watch "Jane Date" EVERY DAY!!)
Ashley Tisdale
Queen Latifah
Amanda Bynes

I printed out my list of "purchased" itunes songs for Mishka to look at... I am embarrassed to admit that I have purchased over 700 songs in the last year! Okay, not really that embarrassed, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it, but you know what I mean. Right now I am listening to Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper" -LOVE IT! Only on my ipod would you find Doris Day next to Blue Oyster Cult...
Now I am listening to Siouxsie and the Banshees...

3 comments:

Mama! said...

You make me laugh! And no, I don't think your bitter about V-day. Only the "hopeless romantics" enjoy it and that is definately not me ;)

My music collection is very similar. And I love Don't Fear the Reaper.

Delia D'Nell said...

700 SONGS! Wow I would love to have your budget for itunes! Where do you work? Can I get a job there?

Thauna said...

Oh MJ, you crack me up! My iPod is very eceletic too...Frank Sinatra to KISS. Crazy. But hey I love it all, or at least a little bit of all here and there. And I'm sure all those actresses would adore you! At first I thought, hey why isn't JG at the top, but then I remembered "in no particular order"...haha