Friday, July 16, 2010

Now that's a good day!

At work we've been reading a book called "How Full is your Bucket" and as a project we've been filling people's bucket - kind of like a secret santa - with encouragement, praise, etc.

Anyway, I went to a meeting and when I came back to my cubicle I had paper posted all over the place. They were notes from my co-workers with compliments for and about me. It was very touching and I really needed it. I've been having a hard time at work lately and it was humbling to feel like I'm making a difference, or at the very least, having a positive impact on others.

I gathered up the strips and put them behind my computer where I can see them...



It made my day and will probably be one of the best surprises I've ever had!! Thank you Jennie!!! (My secret santa bucket filler!)

2 comments:

Chillygator said...

That is the cutest idea! I love it (o:

My office does a thing where someone picks a name at staff meeting and we all have to compliment that person. It's so freaking cheesy (o:

Rebecca Foster said...

Wow, Micah, this is so cool! What a great idea. I would treasure something like this!