Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello again...

Well, I'm back.

Boot Camp has officially ended and I am much more sad than I thought I would be. It turned out to be a much better experience then I anticipated. I thnk I'm really gonna miss it and the big challenge now is whether or not I can keep going. I think I can. (I sound like the Little Engine that could. Or maybe in my case, the Big Engine - but not for long, right?!!)

I describe Boot Camp like this: I dread going, I hate being there, and ten minutes after I'm done I feel better than I've ever felt. And, I thought you might like to see what this process looks like, so here's some pictures to illustrate my emotional journey through Boot Camp.

I DREAD GOING


I HATE BEING THERE


I FEEL BETTER THAN EVER!!!


Here's the best part, over the 4 week class, I lost 10 pounds!! Woohoo!!

4 comments:

Rebecca Foster said...

haha, those pictures are funny! Congrats on finishing proudly. I am glad you feel good about it, that's the best part.

The Bingham's said...

Congrats Micah!! That is a huge accomplishment!! I know you can, I know you can (keep going, the little engine thing)

Mama! said...

Love it! I'll have to get the info from you if my life ever slows down. You are so funny!

Heidi Henderson said...

Way to go!!!! The headband must have helped big time :)